Sunday, April 25, 2010

Computer help?

I have a laptop with Windows 2000 Pro that can't start up because files are corrupt or missing. I have a Windows XP Pro CD. My computer does not have a CD drive but I found an extra one. It was never installed on that laptop so I don't believe CDs work when I put them in. I ran the boot disks and when I chose to install Windows it said the Setup CD could not be found because the CD drive was not installed. What can I do???? Also, what would the Windows 2000 Registry Repair do (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830570/e...



Computer help?windows mobile 6



Call the Geek Squad @ 1-800-Geek-Squad. I know that's too many numbers but that's what they advertise.



Computer help?microsoft office 2003 internet explorer



The Registry Repair would do nothing. You need to physically install a CD drive properly, then make sure the boot disk has a driver for it.
registry repair it

No comments:

Post a Comment