Sunday, April 25, 2010

With Internet Explorer 7 WindowsXP is there a quick and easy way to search Favorites only--not Histo

I just upgraded to IE7--I was waiting for Rhapsody to get on board with the new version. Now that I have upgraded everything is smooth except that I do not see any way to search my Favorites. When I access the Favorites menu I see how to search History but many of the Favorites I have are over a year old and certainly not in History!



I wasn't able to find a solution in support.microsoft.com or ask.com but perhaps I just am not searching for the right key words. I would greatly appriciate any help anyone can offer. I couldn't even find a way for the built in search area in the upper right corner to search Favorites.



Many thanks!



With Internet Explorer 7 WindowsXP is there a quick and easy way to search Favorites only--not History?microsoft outlook



Just Suggestion



download firefox



too many kinks in IE7 with XP

No comments:

Post a Comment