Sunday, April 25, 2010

VPN Connections suddenly not working with Vista and I'm only getting error Event ID:20227?

Running Windows Vista (Ultimate), and none of my VPN connections work suddenly.



This goes to say that I have several VPN connections, and they were each working before and now NONE of them are working.



There is only ONE error # 20227.



After bouncing around the net, I found the following update:



"In Windows Vista, you cannot access any resources on a remote VPN server after you switch a network connection from one network adapter to another network adapter and then dial a VPN connection"



http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...



Now I do not have this exact scenario but I do use several network connections depending where I am. My Home, My Office, I also have a AirCard for a Cellular Data Connection which I do switch to throughout the day(s).



Let me know what you think, thanks in advance



VPN Connections suddenly not working with Vista and I'm only getting error Event ID:20227?microsoft internet explorer



go here;



http://www.chicagotech.net/vista/vistavp...



try here;



http://forums.isaserver.org/m_2002057633...



VPN Connections suddenly not working with Vista and I'm only getting error Event ID:20227?microsoft downloads internet explorerThe problem turned out to be someting with TrendMicro 2007, it just started to interfere with VPN connections. I am in the process of trying to figure that part out. disabling while it makes the connection, and then I renable afterwards. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment