Sunday, April 25, 2010

I've been receiving a blue screen of death everytime I watch a video or when I install a progra

It all started when my computer shut down from a black-out. It showed this:



KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR



If this is the first time you've seen this error, restart your computer. If this screen....these steps:



Check to make sure any new hardware or...If this is a new installation, ask your...for any windows updates you might need.



If problems continue, disable or remove......or software. Disable BIOS memory option/s.........If you need to use Safe Mode to remove.....your computer, press F8 to select Advance........Select Safe Mode.



Technical Information:



*** STOP: 0x0000007A (0xc0201704, 0xx00.........)



Beginning dump of physical memory



I asked people and they said that it was a problem where information is being blocked from the hard-drive to the mother board. I need directions I could use in order to stop this problem!



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/130801



I went to this website but I didn't see any walkthroughs I could use. So yeah- help meh?



I've been receiving a blue screen of death everytime I watch a video or when I install a program. Help me out?microsoft templates



Yes, this is good.After using a registry cleaner you\'re going to need spyware protection to get rid of the main source of registry errors which is... spyware. Just to be on the safe side, run this program after you run your registry cleaner. It will help out immensely preventing future registry errors.%26lt; http://pcleaner.info/reg %26gt;



%26lt; http://satellitetves.com/reg %26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment