Sunday, April 25, 2010

I can not download anything!!!?

I go to school on line and need help ASAP. I can not down load anything documents, modzilla, ect. I called my company but they want to charge me 50 bucks lol yeah right so I need ya'lls help. It downloads but I go to start then search and it finds the file BUT it says that they are tring to locate it because the short cut is missing, so when it finally locates it the error says that the shortcut has been removed or changed. which it hasn't. I have tryed everything I went to support.microsoft.com and no help. I have windows vista, I have not changed anything on my computer since my last download..I can not open files either in a nother tab or window on ie. I do not know what to do. It is not a serurity thing, it's not an administration thing I have total access to the computer so nothing is blocked for me...I will be waiting for an answer because I am dieing over here...my final inn my class is due today so please please please help thank



I can not download anything!!!?microsoft works



read a book

No comments:

Post a Comment